Congrats on completing the Beginner Course! Now it’s time for the Intermediate Courses. The Intermediate Courses are free to take; all you need to do is create a membership with Basic Python.
01. Inputs: Learn how to input information from users. Use try and accept commands to create failsafes within your code.
02. Classes and Objects: What is a Class or an Object? Master these important skills in this exciting, interactive course.
03. Files: How can you easily create, read, and edit text files? Can you create a python program from another program? Learn more about Files in this lesson.
04. Numpy: Are there more efficient lists in Python? Learn the basics of Numpy and its importance in data collection and analysis.
05. Matplotlib: Using Matplotlib, master data visualization through graphs, histograms, and more.